Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Recipes!

I can't believe Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow! I am definitely not prepared for this foodie holiday. This morning I had my last Anatomy Lab Practical and I've focused all my time and energy into cramming as much information into my brain as possible.

I'm actually a little bitter toward my lab practical because last night was a Cinco de Mayo cooking class at the Good Food Store taught by my favorite chef/instructor and I couldn't go because the exam was the next morning. Grrr.

But I didn't really need to attend that class because I have some awesome recipes that I would love to share with you that would be fantastic for tomorrow's fiesta!









Lots of options and tons of great tasting food!

Enjoy yourself a delicious Margarita while you're at it too!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gracious... I am dying over all these recipes! I want to try them all right now. Cinco de Mayo is one of my fave holidays because I LOVE mexican food. And tequila. ;) Hopefully I'll get to have a margarita and try one (or several!) of your fabulous recipes. Thanks for sharing!

    Also- yes, the PW shrimp scampi really is good! I'm having some leftovers right now for lunch... yummmm.

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have some awesome recipe already. Oh, and dont forget to link up your casseroles on Gooseberry's recipe roundup today - you have some good ones!
    I don't have any casseroles on my blog yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you have got it goin' ON for Cinco de Mayo! I hope you were able to enjoy some of your great recipes, today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great! Hope your practical went well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...