Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorites of 2010

In my previous post I listed the most viewed recipes on The Girly Girl Cooks.
 These are my favorites!












And of course....

I've noticed a pattern in my favorites...they are mostly comfort foods!
(Which are the best kinds of food, if you ask my opinion)

My goal for next year is to find fun and exciting healthier dishes that are just as delicious as the naughty comfort foods.
Don't get me wrong...I'm going to make a couple of comfort foods and sweets, but I want to provide more healthier recipes!
Wish me luck!

Happy New Years Everybody!!!

1 comment:

  1. I needed a biscuits and gravy recipe. My husband loooooooves them, but I didn't grow up with them so I wasn't sure of where to start. THANKS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...