Sunday, November 28, 2010

Roasted Asparagus

I made this side dish with my Creamy Mustard Salmon last week and completely forgot to post it! I've never been a big fan of asparagus, but I really enjoy them if they are roasted like this recipe.

Here is what you are going to need for your quick, easy side dish:
-1 bundle of Asaparagus
-1 tbsp Olive Oil
-1/2 tsp Salt
-1/4 tsp Pepper
-2 tsp of Lemon Juice

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and cut the stalky bottoms off the asparagus.
Place the asparagus into a shallow dish or baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Then sprinkle with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice. Toss the asparagus around so that they are evenly coated with oil, juice and seasoning.

Bake for 15-20 minutes and serve with your Main Course. Sometimes I like to sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of the asparagus right after it gets out of the oven.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...