Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Game Time: Part 1

Part 1: Cheese Dip
It isn't a football game unless you have some really good food, and I'm not talking about healthy food, I mean the bad stuff!
To start off the game right I made a Velvetta Cheese dip you are going to drool over.

Here is what you are going to need:
-16 oz Velvetta-Cubed
-1/2 lb Hot Breakfast Sausage
-1/2 Onion-Diced
-1/2 Jalapeno-Diced
-5 oz can Rotel Tomatoes and Chiles
-3.5 oz can Chopped Green Chiles

In a pan, brown the sausage with the onions.

After browned, place the sausage and onions into a Crock-Pot and set the heat to Medium. Add the cubed Velvetta cheese and stir it occassionally while the cheese melts.

Once the cheese has completely melted, add the Rotel, Green Chiles and Jalapeno.

Stir together and serve those hungry men with some Tortilla Chips!

Recipe Source: The Pioneer Woman

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...this dip is one of my guilty pleasures but I have never, ever made it. Pretty because I thought looking up the recipe would be a health hazard. But now I have no excuse! Might just make it for the game this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! My family makes almost the exact same cheese dip...such comfort food :P
    gotta love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...