Friday, September 10, 2010

CAKE POPS!!!!

FINALLY!!!!
I've been waiting all summer for "Cake Pops" by Bakerella to be released and as of today I have my very own copy!
I'm addicted to these little pops and have made them on several occassions. The first time I was introduced to them was over this Christmas break when my mom showed me the clip of Bakerella making Cupcake Pops on Martha Stewart. I'll never forget Martha saying that the unfinished rolled out chocolate cake balls looked like turds. Oh silly Martha!

The first time I made them was about a week or two later when my aunt came to visit in January. My mom, sister, aunt and I spent all day long making the exact Cupcake Pops that Bakerella had demonstrated on Martha. After the first bite of cake mixed with Cream Cheese frosting and Candy Melts, I was hooked!!!

Since then I have made them multiple times. Once for Dusty's little sisters High School graduation. I was so proud of them because I decorated them in her school colors! Other than that I make them just for fun...if you recall I once made them look like Cuppie, the mascot for the Cakespy blog. And let us not forget my attempt to make Mickey Mouse shaped pops to celebrate the family trip to Disneyland!
FUN STUFF!



Now I have this book of fun and I'm lovin' it!
I'm going to make these.....
and these.....
and THESE!
This is going to be too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...