Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PW Mushroom Swiss Sliders

BEST DINNER EVER!
This morning when Pioneer Woman posted her recipe for the day of Mushroom Swiss Sliders with Spicy Fry Sauce, I knew I was in heaven. I was totally and completely sold. All I can say is that you better make this and soon!
I also took PW's suggestion and made the Onion Strings to go along with the Sliders and it was a good choice. Never again am I going to buy French's French Fried Onions....I'm making these babies from now on!

When I presented the beautiful platter of sliders with onion strings to Dusty, I knew he was going to love me even more than he already did before because this was so delicious, it was sinful!
Oh yeah...Come to Mama!
My mouth waters and I drool just looking at this picture!
Don't let their little size deceive you.....these are surprisingly filling, Dusty and I were only able to eat 2 sliders each....sadly the 3rd one didn't make the cut.
Besides that....Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...