Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Stir Fry...A very fresh and fun dinner!

On Sunday I was feeling so ambitious! After making the mouth watering Banana Nut Bread, later that night I made Summer Stir Fry, another awesome recipe from Pioneer Woman. I love that woman (in a non-gay way)....through her blog she has been teaching me to cook and be creative with new ingredients and it has been so fun and tasty!
Here is Pioneer Womans recipe for Summer Stir Fry:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/06/summer-stir-fry/
I must make a note of the alteration I made to the recipe...
-I made rice to go along with this recipe to make a little bit for filling for dinner and I also didn't have lemon juice so I sprinkled a little soy sauce on top instead. It was still really really good! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...